uhhh...Lets see...i have an incredible passion and ambition for music! Need i say more..
Wow that is when yu were taller than emily...hehe
Ya, which was what, 2 months ago.(the picture was from 2 years ago)
You don't look to much diff. but you can tell a diff!! Hope you get to be taller again!!! I lliked it that way... no offence to Emily!!
Y did U like it that way better? I didn't like being the tallest 1 of my friends!
i LOVE it!!!!!i look like a pumpkin :o)with legs!
Wow that is when yu were taller than emily...hehe
ReplyDeleteYa, which was what, 2 months ago.
ReplyDelete(the picture was from 2 years ago)
You don't look to much diff. but you can tell a diff!! Hope you get to be taller again!!! I lliked it that way... no offence to Emily!!
ReplyDeleteY did U like it that way better? I didn't like being the tallest 1 of my friends!
ReplyDeletei LOVE it!!!!!
ReplyDeletei look like a pumpkin :o)
with legs!