Saturday, October 17, 2009

Okay, I remember the name of the song, it's called Wood Splitter Fanfare and it's an awesome song!!!!!!! Right now I am sick, but not to bad. Just a cough. I am extremely bored out of my mind at the moment. Waiting for paint to dry is a very tedious process. Paint, let dry. Paint, let dry. Paint, let dry. I am working on my Cell City Project, so it requires multiple layers of paint! Like I said, I am extremely bored right now so I am just typing for the fun of it. Oh! Oh! Oh! I remember! I learned a song called Revenge of the Double Bass all by myself without any music! It's only a bit hard, but it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, go online to JW Pepper and type in Wood Splitter Fanfare (and Revenge of the Double Bass if you'd like) and listen listen listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment