Friday, November 27, 2009
How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Hope it was good! Mine was pretty good, we went to my grandparent's house, so, it wasn't that exciting. Did anyone see the Woodburn Outlet Mall Last night? It was insane! The parking lot was absolutley filled with people! Thanksgiving is about giving thanks for what we have, not going shopping because there's a big sale going on! People are insane! This world has gone mad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















I no right! Mine was good too! Glad yours was. I bet its because there are good sales and people don't have alot of money so they try to save as much as they can. When I started reading I thought you had went. I was like "What the heck were you doing there you were suppose to be at your grandma and grandpa's!" Lol See you at church tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteTrue, but there will be other sales! See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete